- 360 cards = gazillions of fun card combinations to prompt stories, characters, scenes, situations, and plots.
- Family-friendly content means children, tweens, teens, parents, and grandparents can play at the same time.
- Wild cards encourage you to tell stories in different ways and from different points of view.
- Make your own cards and mix ‘em into the deck! There are 20 blank cards waiting for your imagination.
- Accessible: Cards are thick with rounded edges– easy for small hands to hold. The language is approachable for early and experienced readers alike.
- Includes a booklet with lots of prompts, suggestions, and activities to help kids of all ages bring more stories into the world.
- Easy, fun creative tool for writers of all ages, for story time, classes, and homeschool– as well as an easy, fun storytelling game for family game night, improv, and travel.
- Parents, teachers, and therapists: Storymatic Kids can help with public speaking, listening skills, sequential thinking, as well as fostering imagination and empathy.
- Performers: Storymatic Kids is a great tool for improvising scenes, developing characters, and exploring backstory.
- Made in USA and ships from beautiful Vermont.
Ages 5 and up, up, up. If you’re looking for something that starts at around age 13, check out The Storymatic Classic.
Marlow and her father Ryan writing and drawing together.
Photos courtesy of Manda LaPointe.